To assist commencing students arriving in to Melbourne for the first time, Swinburne provides a free transfer service from Melbourne airport to your accommodation address.
We are currently updating details of our pick-up service.
If you would like to book a pick-up service for arrival to Melbourne, or you have any questions about the pick-up service, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your:
- Swinburne student identification (ID) number
- intended arrival flight details
- intended accommodation address on arrival into Melbourne
- an Australian phone number or a foreign Whatsapp phone number.
Please note that five working days' notice is required before your arriving time to arrange the airport pickup.
How to meet the driver at the Tullamarine (Melbourne) airport
You must have a confirmed airport pickup booking. The driver will be holding a Swinburne sign.
Arriving at the international terminal
The driver will wait starting from 45 minutes after your arrival until one hour later.
- Once you have passed through customs and collected your luggage, you will exit into the arrivals hall
- Turn right when you enter the arrivals hall
- The driver will wait at the international arrival chauffeur meeting point
- Please wait inside and do not leave the airport with anyone else
Arriving at the domestic terminal
The driver will wait for 45 minutes after your arrival.